Loving this funny, light-hearted article, “Ten Reasons to Outsource Wood Components” from TaylorCraft Cabinet Door Company today that puts a less serious spin on the topic of out-sourcing wood components (like our Cabinotch cabinet boxes)…though I will say the reasons they give all have a ring of truth around them! Below is some of the article, to read in it full, click here!
1. Your dumpster is full . . . again.
2. Your tooling is dull.
3. Your #2 door guy is “sick” every Monday.
4. “I messed up the door. Can I have it?”
5. Your lead guy is leaving for Alaska to pan for gold
6. Stick-It disks make awesome grip tape
7. Your #3 door guy just lost a finger applying a “hand brake” to a panel cutter
8. “We don’t support that machine anymore. Want to buy another?”
9. CRASH “What was that?”
10. One word, “overtime.”